The manufacturer's warranty does not apply to damage caused by negligence or misuse of the electrical equipment.
The following cases exclude a warranty:
- Defects and damage caused by incorrect use of the product.
- Any defect or damage caused after delivery during loading, unloading or transportation of the product.
- Defects and damages caused by increased or decreased voltage or by connecting the device to voltages and frequencies which do not correspond to the prescribed ones.
- Wrong installation or deinstallation.
- Defects and damage caused by repair in unauthorized service centres.
- Due to the coating properties, slight deviations in the coating can not be avoided. These may be visible, especially in case of mirrors, and do not constitute a reason to complaint.
Attention! In the cases and damages mentioned above, the warranty claim loses its validity. A warranty card without dealer stamp, dealer address, signature of the seller and date of sale is considered invalid.
Repair or replacement is only carried out in specialised service centres or by a specialist dealer, authorised by "Infrared24".